Wednesday, November 28, 2012

28.11.12

morning walk:
Alice
Bette
Shirley
Ziggy
Maggie
Linda
Hazel
(7)

I took this group for a walk around the cow pasture the long way. The Boobles are a bit of a challenge together but they settled down; I had them on separate leashes for the whole walk. Ziggy is good on runs but on walks he tends to get too far ahead and be too interested in chasing waterfowl; he also wasn't wearing a collar so there wasn't much I could do about it but keep calling him to me. He does listen at least but he's a little pain in the ass. Hazel stuck to Linda and they had a great time. Alice looked okay. I had her run to me at several points and her gait looks normal again, so she must have stepped on something yesterday.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!