Friday, November 6, 2015

06.11.15

morning run:
Posey
Truman
Elewah
Lily
Xmul
Mega
Steve McQueen
Lex
Murci
Roxy
(10)

Southern charcos: ~8k. Roxy got thrown in as tenth dog because she has to get out on these or she drives us crazy. Everyone was good on this run except for Elewah, who was only good when there was nothing bad to do. She chased some stray dog way out at the northern end of the run as we were heading back towards the swimming hole; I don't know if it was one of the dogs that hangs out at Angel's corner, I didn't get much of a look. Everyone else came back to me quickly but Elewah screwed around and forced me to change my route to go round her up. Then as we were nearing the intersection from the east she tried to chase a far-away moto that was driving south on the road through that intersection. I don't think she got near, but the fact that she went for it pissed me off. We came home via the road until we could cut over onto the ridge and get back to the land bridge. I carried Elewah for most of the way on the road and expressed my displeasure to her but it was a crazy idea to carry her all the way home from there, so I put her down when we got off the road. I knew she would run ahead a little the whole way home after that but at least she kept looking in my direction and she ran straight to the gate. Everyone else was stellar. We kept a high pace.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!