Sunday, November 15, 2015

15.11.15

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Rita
Shirley
Ziggy
Hazel
Cookie
Roxy
Zoila
(9)

I took this crew for a walk in the monte to the south as we've been going lately. The two objectives of getting Roxy out and working with Zoila don't mix, or didn't today. Roxy is normally okay on the leash, at least by herself, but when I put Zoila on with her halfway through she went through every dumb thing and dirty leash trick she could to screw me over: crossing me up from behind, stopping in front of my unexpectedly, tangling the leash in her front paws, etc. Zoila ended up backing out of her collar and running ahead the rest of the way... at least I know she knows where she lives. She never got very far ahead but it was not a good leash-work walk. I won't take Roxy with a pup next time. Even though Zoila wasn't great on the leash she did stay with the group and have a good time. She didn't tear around like a nut in the barbed wire that's lying on the ground everywhere on the road to the land bridge and she played a lot with her companions.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!