Saturday, November 28, 2015

28.11.15

mid-day swim:
Greta
(1)

I took Greta for a bit of a swim in less than ideal conditions: shallow, muddy, slightly choppy. She did well anyway and had a good time.
GRADE: A

mid-day walk:
Archie
(1)

I thought I'd take Archie up the beach a bit and back on the leash but the dogs at the army encampment were unusually aggressive in their barking and attitude and closed us off from behind a bit as we were walking north. I changed plans and took the maginot line to get home via the monte. Since Roni was expecting me to come back on the beach I took a little detour up doce two corners to come down to the beach to the north; there was no traffic and we hot-footed it up doce. Archie was good about everything and had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!