Saturday, November 7, 2015

07.11.15

morning run:
Eve
Rita
Chester
Otto
Shirley
Rufus
Jack
Daisy
Cookie
(9)

Up the beach past Au Soleil Couchant: ~5k. We did our usual blue.bag.trail route in both directions. Rufus did better again on the muzzle. Part of it is that I've gotten to know all of his moves now and deal with them better; he tries to get it off three or four times before he gives up and today I was ready for him so it wasn't such a big deal. I removed the muzzle at the shrimpery and he was calm from there on, although I didn't take him off the leash until we were past the blue.bag trail. On the way home he barked at a bird trapper just across doce from the tortuga sign. He knocked it off immediately when I told him to stop and waited patiently for me to put the leash on him, so at least that was good. Shirley chased a flamingo in the charcos south of the wooden shack coming home and that irritated me doubly: she knows better and she got Angel's dogs barking at us as a result. I put her on the other end of the leash with Rufus until we got home - I'm going to have to watch her next time out, we can't have her chasing flamingos. Otherwise it was a great run and everyone behaved perfectly.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!