Saturday, December 5, 2015

05.12.15

vet trip:
Monkey
Bosha
Nikki
(3)

Last night I chanced to see Monkey pee and she passed a lot of blood. We have suspected for a while that some dog here had some kind of urinary issue but we couldn't pinpoint who until now. Today I took her to Dra. Sandra. It turns out she has a lot of stones that will need to be removed by surgery in a subsequent visit (probably Tuesday). Since I was going unexpectedly anyway I decided to throw Bosha and Nikki in. Kikis, Bosha's person, told me last week she had noticed Bosha drinking and peeing more than usual. She's getting older and she's had all kinds of issues in the past so we got her examined. Sandra took blood and we're waiting for the results. This was Nikki's fourth and final chemotherapy treatment for CTVT. She's really a great dog, I'm glad we can help her out and at her treatments are out of the way now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!