Tuesday, December 22, 2015

22.12.15

morning walk #1:
Alice
Ginger
Henry
Tito
Monkey
Maggie
April
Tupo*
(8)

I tried to get Tupo out on a shorty but he was too unsure so he just ran back to Roni at the gate and I carried on with the rest; next time it will be him by himself. Everyone else was really good on a short walk down to the land bridge and back. Most notable was April, who was on a leash the whole way. She's always on truck.dog duty so in some ways she goes out more than all the others but she needs to start going out on walks and runs as well. She had a blast, as did everyone else.
GRADE: A

morning walk #2:
Miles
(1)

I am catching up now on almost three weeks of posts and finally I've come to something I wrote down but that I have no memory of. I'm not sure if Roni took Miles this time or if I did... must be getting old. Anyway, Miles-alone walks always go the same way... he's a dawdling little angel.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!