Sunday, December 13, 2015

13.12.15

morning run:
Ginger
Alice
Blue
Daisy
Osita*
Cookie
Rufus
Jack
(8)

Au Soleil Couchant: ~5k. Daisy should have left on a leash but she didn't and as a result she harassed Osita in the first 50m. I know she has this tendency and I should just not leave with her off the leash... she can come off at the shirmpery and she's fine but in that first ~250m she is too excited. I was putting Daisy on the leash at the shrimpery when Osita decided to go home; I knew there was no arguing with her and I didn't want to make things worse by running her down and putting her on a leash so I let her go - she was back at the gate a minute later and Roni let her in. I was not happy with Daisy but we carried on and had a decent run up past Au Soleil Couchant via the maginot line.
GRADE: C (Daisy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!