Tuesday, December 11, 2012

11.12.12

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Godzilla
Posey
Truman
Tuesday
Elewah
Mega
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. The first ~3km of this run are perhaps the fastest 3km I have ever run in my life. We didn't stop or even slow down once; not at the shrimpery, not at the tortuga road, not all the way until we were heading east on the Au Soleil Couchant road. We couldn't possibly keep that torrid pace the entire way but it was damned fast anyway. I let Tuesday off the leash on the Au Soleil Couchant road near where we head south towards the palapa road but I put her back on at the palapa because I just had a feeling I should and I've learned to pay attention to those feelings. Nothing happened and she didn't seem paranoid at all (for the second time) but you never know. She was a good girl the whole way. I was thinking of letting Elewah come home on her own when we got back to the shrimpery but she started to look like she was going to sneak off towards the soldiers' so I grabber her. Mega ran ahead on the trail home but he kept looking back for us and I knew he would just go to the gate so I didn't bother yelling. They killed almost all of the water. Good run.
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

It was chilly and shallow but we persevered. I held her stationary in the water and made her swim against me for long periods since there was no point in going out any "deeper"; it was not even up to my thigh and we at least 30m out so I just went with it. She was breathing heavily when we were done. Good girl.
GRADE: A

morning walk:
Zasu
Miles
Henry
Lucy
Tito
Blue
Lily
Monkey
(8)

Roni took this crew out in the heat for a walk to the charcos. There were some salt workers on the land bridge and nearby there so she avoided them; everyone was good and listened. She said Lily wanted to chase a flamingo that was near to the road once but listened when she called her and broke it off.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!