Sunday, December 30, 2012

30.12.12

morning run:
Blue
Archie
Reggie
Gowron
Rufus
Lily
Luna
Mega
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. Once again Roni pulled rodeo duty and helped at the gate which smoothed over our exit; Rufus wasn't too bad in the launch-pad because Roni and I managed the process well. I threw Mega in because he's been annoying the last couple of days and I was hoping to tire him out. He was on point nearly the entire run but listened well generally. He did misbehave a little as we were heading to the southernmost turn; a man my age was coming towards us on a bike and Mega surged forward and barked like a lunatic, frightening him. Rufus followed him and I had to yell at them both to get back with me. I apologized to the fellow, who thought it was funny when he realized I was there and they weren't wild dogs; Mega went on the leash from there until we got home. I didn't think he'd do something like that - it's usually his sister who has all the ideas in that regard. Other than that nothing of note happened. It was a bit windy and chilly and everyone had a nice time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!