Wednesday, December 19, 2012

19.12.12

morning run:
Truman
Frijolita
Reggie
Archie
Rufus
Lily
Jack
Lex
(8)

Northern loop: ~7k. This was the same route from a couple of days ago: out the parallel road, north to the palapa road, across the bag end land bridge and home via the tortuga road. Rufus was crazed but again I got him hooked up quickly and Roni pulled the rope on the chute and she let us suckers go, so I didn't have to screw with the gate. There is something dead right near the end of our trail to the shrimpery and Frijolita was covered in it within ~30 seconds of leaving; I had to bathe her with soap when we got home. Everyone was really good the whole way. I wanted to get back because the big demo for work was this morning and everyone obliged me by running their asses off. I had Lex and Rufus on the leash at the end but nobody was interested in bolting north. Good run.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!