Monday, December 17, 2012

17.12.12

morning run:
Blue
Eve
Godzilla
Posey
Chester
Frankie
Lily
Daisy
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant via the swimming hole: ~7k. Left a little late and am still ridiculously pressed for time with work. The run seemed to help lift me a bit as I've been lacking sleep. I didn't want to go too far because of the time; they almost convinced me to go the extra ~1km to the hidden trail but I thought better of it; this group could easily have gone 10k. I tried to keep the pace up at least and everyone did have a good time. We ran into a moto heading towards the intersection and everyone was perfect. I didn't use the leash once until we were getting close to home; Posey has run ahead just as we're getting home and bolted off north on several occasions so I put her on the leash at the shrimpery. I had forgotten that there was some nastiness on the trail home; Roni and I had both run afoul of it recently but I was kind of stupid today and didn't realize what was going on until I had to yell at Lily, Godzilla and Chester to get the hell out of whatever they were into. I ended up washing them all when we got home, they stank to high heaven; I put Lily on the other end with Posey for the last ~50m. I almost can't blame the dogs, although they do know they're not supposed to do that. At least Godzilla and Chester got baths.
GRADE: A (blame the shitter not the shit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!