Thursday, December 20, 2012

20.12.12

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

A little choppy, a little chilly but puppy.liebschen did her duty and swam like a gazelle. Yes, a gazelle. They can swim, too.
GRADE: A

morning walk:
Lucy
Bette
Archie
Gowron
Bosha
Linda
(6)

I took this unit up the beach almost to the tortuga sign with plenty of swimming along the way. Archie kind of talked his way onto the squad on the way out but I had to put him on the other end of the leash with Bette because he runs ahead too far; he's not bad but I had a lot to contend with already and I didn't want to be yelling constantly. He was good about it but it hampered Bette's swimming a bit... kind of funny I had Bette and Archie on the leash, anyway. Bosha was really good once we got under way and enjoys walks like this off the leash much more than anything else. She runs around a lot but never gets far from me. Everyone else was good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!