Saturday, December 22, 2012

22.12.12

morning run:
Tuesday
Gowron
Daisy
Mega
Lex
Zoot
Petey
Steve McQueen
(8)

Southern charcos via the northern route: ~8k. We took the same route as yesterday but it felt like it took half the time; we were at the turn to no-man's land in what seemed like less than half an hour. As is usual when Tuesday is around we did not stop until almost the ~3km mark; I didn't let her off the leash this time because we kept running into people and I was getting the feeling she might go a little paranoid on me but she didn't seem to mind as long as I kept up with her. Zoot was a little difficult to wrangle into the launch-pad but once we left he was really good: he listened, he didn't dawdle, he didn't freak out when we saw people. I put Mega on the other end of the leash just inside 1km from home because I wanted to start dialing the pace down a bit and that's impossible with him on point; this trick works almost immediately and by the time I got to the land bridge they were all around me in a little cluster. The only two flamingos we saw were right there at the land bridge on the way home and everyone was good about it. A nice, fast run on a sunny, chilly morning.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!