Tuesday, April 2, 2013

02.04.13

morning run:
Blue
Eve
Truman
Chester
Reggie
Rufus
Elewah
Jack
(8)

Northern route: ~8k. I took the slightly truncated northern route today with the Good Boy's Club, or most of them; Archie had a little limp recently so he sat out and Lex just went and sat out to make room for Elewah, who made me regret it a little by chasing a moto. Rufus and Jack valiantly tried to run her down for me but they are nowhere near fast enough to actually catch her; I thought she would skip it and didn't make a point of grabbing her and that was a mistake I won't make again. Other than that they were really good.
GRADE: A

morning beach walk:
Bette
(1)

Roni took Bette out on the beach to meet up with Xmul and Guy, one of Nicole and Marie's friends who has been walking Xmul recently. We're trying this way of getting Xmul's scent back into the mix before she comes back to the pack on the 15th. Bette shouldn't go very far and Roni turned around with her before the tortuga sign but she obviously had a great time and Xmul was also good.
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

I took Greta out shortly after Roni got back with Bette. She was her usual angelic self.
GRADE: A

afternoon security patrol:
Alice
(1)

I took Alice with me while I rode the bike down to the beta site to patrol the perimeter. All good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!