Sunday, April 21, 2013

21.04.13

morning run:
Rita
Eve
Archie
Reggie
Gowron
Rufus
Frankie
Luna
(8)

Hidden trail: ~8k. I had a feeling the beach would be deserted up north and PupG got into some nasty filth in the nearby charcos right off the bat so I took a chance and headed for the hidden trail. It turned out that I was right and there was nobody in sight. We ran on the beach all the way south to the tortuga sign. Rufus was fairly crazed in the launch pad and Reggie and PupG were also very loud but they all settled down quickly. I let Rufus off at the tortuga crossroads on the way out and he was good. I put Archie on the leash just after we crossed doce coming east from the tortuga sign because he lagged too long rolling in some filth by the side of the trail; he skates by too easily on his good boy reputation so I left him on for the rest of the run (he was good) and put Rufus on the other end at the shrimpery. It was insanely humid and the ocean was churned up but there was very little breeze.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!