Sunday, April 14, 2013

14.04.13

morning run:
Chester
Xmul
Mega
Lex
Zoot
Petey
Amber
Steve McQueen
(8)

Northern charcos: ~9k. Xmul was off the leash when we were way out there to the north but otherwise I left her on. The monte was almost devoid of people early but I don't trust Xmul that much with people; she was good both on and off and gave me no problems. Amber was off the leash for the whole run for the first time in many months and was really good. I put Mega on the other end of the leash on the coco trail on the way home to keep them all honest but I let Amber have her head and she rewarded me by sticking with me.
GRADE: A

morning walk:
Zasu
Miles
Henry
Lucy
Tito
Bette
Blue
Frijolita
(8)

Roni took this crew out for a walk in the monte. Zasu screwed around at first (wanted to be nebby with the neighbors to the north) but she ended up getting her act together and going with Roni. Bette has a little limp now but was a good girl and REALLY wanted to go, as did Frijolita.
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

Angel.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!