Friday, April 12, 2013

12.04.13

morning run:
Alice
Godzilla
George
Maggie
Ziggy
Molly
Monkey
Lex
(8)

To the swimming hole the medium way: ~7k. Roni and I got up obscenely early only to be smacked in the face by daylight savings time, which we now officially hate. In spite of it still being almost dark the humidity was already at sick levels by the time I got this group on the road. Maggie lagged badly for the last half of the run; I gave her water at every opportunity - we basically killed the water on this run by the time we got back to the Au Soleil Couchant road. Lex, Monkey, Molly and Ziggy were always in the lead and although everyone had a good time the humidity really stuck it to us all. I looked like I had been swimming when we got home. It's only April and the climate is already pretty harsh. I put Molly and Lex on either side of the leash on the coco trail to keep everyone honest; in general everyone's behavior was excellent. A tough run in spite of the relatively short distance.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!