Sunday, January 1, 2012

01.01.12

morning run:
Ginger
Osita
Rita
Chester
Archie
Rufus
Elewah
Luna
(8)

Around the southern charcos, continuing south to the road to no-man's land, north on the palapa road, across the berm to the swimming hole and home via the dirty road: ~9k. This was an energetic and fun group. I was having a problem with my hip (sore muscles from sleeping in a strange position a few days ago) and wanted to work it out on the road now that it's almost gone so this group was perfect; everyone really wanted to run and had a blast. They tore through all the water (1.5L) due to the humidity but everyone was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed until the end. I scooped Elewah up at the shrimpery and had Luna on the hook as well; Luna backed out of her collar right before the last turn home and got back to the gate ahead of us, so I wasn't happy with her, but at least she no longer seems interested in bolting for the ocean. I think Elewah might've just come with us on her own if I had let her but I definitely didn't have it in me to chase her down if she didn't... next time we'll see.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!