Thursday, January 5, 2012

05.01.12

morning run:
Alice
Lucy
George
Ernie
Frankie
Ziggy
Luna
Mo
(8)

Around the southern charcos but then immediately back west and north on the nearest serpentine all the way to the swimming hole, north to the Au Soleil Couchant road and home the way I've come the last three times: ~7k. We deviated from our normal southern route because there was a large group of salt workers right at the junction where we cross over east to get to the palapa road and I didn't feel like dealing with it; there were none in this group that would've caused any problems save Ernie and I had him on the leash, but I just wanted to keep moving and I like that other road anyway. We had a noisy time getting out of the yard (Ziggy) so I was annoyed at the beginning but they were all so good that it actually improved my mood by the end. Mo and Luna were both perfect, as was Frankie. Yet again George was really up for it, and Alice and Lucy also did very well.
GRADE: A

afternoon walk:
Bette
Archie
(2)

Up the beach to near the palm tree and back with Mark and Lin. Archie was mostly off the leash but Bette has to be on all the time due to her leg; of course she is good about it and they all had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!