Saturday, January 14, 2012

14.01.12

morning run:
Alice
Lucy
Osita
George
Gowron
Ernie
Ziggy
Jack
(8)

Southern charcos to the westernmost serpentine on the other side, the intersection and home via the cut-over and the dirty road: ~6k. My foot still hurts but it was good enough for a short one; we took it slow as well which was fine with Alice and Lucy. I had Ernie on the leash early because I knew I wouldn't be able to deal with his shenanigans if he got too far ahead of me. I put Jack on the leash after we crossed the middle land bridge because he was too far ahead and he needs work on the leash anyway; he was really good and is obviously getting better at it. It's a bit stormy today and the sky was strange and beautiful; the sun kept bursting through the pallor dramatically only to be beaten back.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!