Sunday, January 8, 2012

08.01.12

morning run:
Gracie
Frijolita
Posey
Truman
Blue
Lily
Molly
Daisy
(8)

Around the southern charcos to the Au Soleil Couchant road via the palapa road and home via the trails behind the tortuga sign crossing and the dirty road: ~8k. I had Gracie on the hook out near her happy hunting grounds on the palapa road etc. but I gave her a break everywhere else; if I didn't know better I'd say she was putting on her most winning whimper-and-grovel routine to butter me up at various points but dogs just aren't that disingenuous. Blue and Truman had a roll in a pile of rotting fish someone dumped in the monte just across the land-bridge nearest to us but I managed to keep them off the decomposing dead dog out near the southern charcos. I had Molly and Posey on opposite ends of the leash on the trail back to make sure there was no jack-rabbiting, since our weed-whacker-and-headphones neighbour to the north was here and I didn't want him to get surprised, but of course it was completely unnecessary.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!