Monday, January 23, 2012

23.01.12

morning run:
Posey
Godzilla
Chester
Archie
Rufus
Elewah
Daisy
Mo
(8)

North to the hidden trail via the swimming hole, but only halfway down the trail to doce (to the sign with the phone number on it), then we turned around and came home via the palapa road all the way around the southern charcos: ~10k. Rufus was loud at the gate and left on the hook again. Everyone was so fired up that we were all across the land-bridge before I really got us oriented; I didn't want to go there, I wanted to go north so I took us along the ridge to the cut-over and the intersection. I was thinking maybe we'd do the long and winding road again because it was overcast and not too hot but when I got to the intersection with the hidden trail I decided what I really wanted to do was get the phone number off of the sign. I didn't want to go all the way to the beach because I thought there might be dog walking peoples there so I turned us around and started home south. It seemed to short to just go back the way we came and once we were on the palapa road everyone really wanted to run so we just kept going. I had Rufus on the hook a couple of times just to make sure he was under control. I thought I'd leave Elewah today but she started to screw around too much around the shrimpery and was obviously planning on skulking off so I grabbed her and put Rufus on the hook to boot. Everyone was good coming home.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!