Tuesday, March 12, 2013

12.03.13

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Eve
Rita
Godzilla
Frijolita
Reggie
Molly
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. A really good group on a slightly chilly morning. Reggie was so fired up out of the gate he was killing me with his antics; making his little "YIP!" noises and bumping into everyone. I had Molly on the leash a couple of times when we were around a lot of salt workers and vehicles but I also left her off a couple of times when a moto went by us and she didn't chase or pay any attention; it looks like she is over that phase. Unfortunately she does like to screw around A LOT and was on the leash just to keep her with us for a bit; she's an anchor on the leash so that kind of sucks. Reggie really seriously rolled in some absolutely awful poo about halfway through the run; I had to grab a stick and knock the more solid aspects of it off of him because it was making me sick. Other than that a nice run.

morning inspection jaunt:
Alice
(1)

Alice went down to the shrimpery with me to open it up for the workers.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!