Wednesday, March 20, 2013

20.03.13

morning run:
Truman
Eve
Mega
Lex
Zoot
Petey
Amber
Steve McQueen
(8)

Northern charcos: ~9k. Same route as last time except I took off north for the hidden trail as soon as I could from the Au Soleil Couchant, along the periphery of the charco that straddles both of them. There was a lot of traffic on all the major trails and everyone was still a bit fired up at the beginning so I decided to take the hidden trail going east to avoid it. Even so we ran into a lot of salt workers and vehicles and everyone was really good. I had Amber on the leash for a lot of the way but I let her off when we headed north from the hidden trail and she was a good girl. I put her back on as we got to the cut-over because she had been lagging a bit and acting skittish; I threw Mega on the other end of the leash at the shrimpery.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!