Friday, March 22, 2013

22.03.13

late morning swim:
Greta
Bette
(2)

It was starting to get a little choppy but this was the first day I was clear enough of work and that the weather was nice enough that I could take them so I did. The water is warming up and is at least not chilly any more. I made Greta swim into my hand a lot because the bottom was strange and I didn't want to wade out too far with her. She worked hard and had a good time. I then brought Bette out on a leash and she swam circles around me up and down the beach like a water.angel. What good girls.
GRADE: A

evening security patrol:
Alice
(1)

I took a quick spin on the bike down to the beta.site to check on things. She had fun running alongside the bike and checked the place over with me.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!