Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16.08.11

morning swims:
Greta
Gowron
Shirley
Buddy
(4)

Greta got out first for 8 laps, accompanied by PupG who swam THE ENTIRE TIME SHE WAS OUT. I think maybe she rolled around in the sand like a lunatic for about 30 seconds before jumping back in the water. Not only was she in the water, she was frequently coming out to get us at the apex of our "laps". Greta did well and had a good time but was tired at the end. I left PupG out while I swapped Greta for Shirley, who also did 8 laps. The water was crystal clear and shallow but a tiny bit chilly. After I got PupG and Shirley in I brought Bud out to see if being in the water could help him at all - it can't, at least not right now. He's too tipsy. I did manage to wash him a bit in the ocean at least. He was a good sport.
GRADE: A

evening walk:
Zasu
Miles
Henry
Reggie
Tito
(5)

Roni took this crew ("the little dogs") down to the land bridge and back at dusk. She said that an A was not good enough for them - they were better than that.
GRADE: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!