Tuesday, August 23, 2011

23.08.11

morning run:
Ginger
Bette
Gracie
Blue
Lily
Molly
Floyd
Daisy
(8)

Hidden trail the standard way: ~8k. We ran into some small puppies crossing doce on the way out - they must've been hiding in the bushes over to the south of us just west of the road. No harm done but it was a disturbing surprise, and I had to be mindful of it on the way back; I don't know how many there are and the one I saw was skittish. Everyone was good about it and kept on with me. Lily listened much better today than she has recently. I tried her many times and each time I called her name she stopped and gave me her attention. On the way back Molly got extremely enthusiastic about checking out some noise (salt loader) south of our normal turn on the dead-goat trail, so I put her on the other end of the leash for the rest of the way. It sounded like there was a pup over in the watering area next to doce when we crossed it on the way home but again everyone stayed with me.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!