Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30.08.11

morning run:
Truman
Eve
Blue
Frijolita
Rita
Ziggy
Luna
Xmul
(8)

Hidden trail the standard way: ~8k. This was Luna and Xmul's first run after their surgeries and they did well. There were salt workers on the road to the tortuga sign three-way and Xmul predictably barked at them, so I put her on the leash when I could round her up and she stayed on for the duration. The last time we tried the leash she was absolutely terrible but today she turned the corner and became a good leash dog. She backed out of her collar once on the road east but I got her back on and tightened it a bit and thereafter she was fine - I was proud of her. The beach was nice and everyone swam a lot. When we passed those same salt workers on the way back the story was different: she still barked a little but she didn't fight me or cause trouble as we passed them. Everyone else was good and had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!