Sunday, July 1, 2012

01.07.12

morning walks:
Frankie
April
Maggie
Ziggy
Bosha
Buddy
Henry
Alice
Lucy
Bette
Shirley
Rita
Linda
(13)

I took the first six out first for a walk around the cow pasture the long way with Bosha and April on leashes. I let April off on the dirty road and she was good the rest of the way. Buddy was excellent, never got turned around and made his own way around the puddle in the dead goat trail. I then took the next seven out for the same walk with Bette and Shirley on leashes; I had to leave the boobles on the leash the whole way but they did settle down a bit on the dirty road. Rita was an angel and everyone had a really good time. Linda bolted for the beach when we got back so I put the rest of them in and went to get her. She was swimming in front of the house; not too terrible but she has to learn to not do that unless we let her.
GRADE: A

swims:
Otto
Greta
(2)

They both did well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!