Saturday, July 28, 2012

28.07.12

morning run:
Alice
Rita
George
Gowron
Maggie
Molly
Monkey
Linda
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant via the swimming hole: ~7k. Molly was on the hook except near the swimming hole; she's a good girl on runs but still a loose canon and there are a lot of people working in the monte. We ran into two trucks right where the road from the swimming hole runs into the Au Soleil Couchant access road to the north and I was glad Molly was on the leash then. Everyone was really good and kept up well; there was a lot of swimming to be done in the monte and they did it with aplomb and enthusiasm. I picked Monkey up as we crossed doce on the way home to avoid her now-usual shenanigans; she made an outraged yelp as I did it, almost as though she understood why. I did have to go fish Linda out of the ocean after I got everyone else in but she wasn't really being bad. The bugs were as bad as I've ever seen them.
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

The water is a bit chillier than usual and the bugs are insane but Greta is a trooper.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!