Tuesday, July 17, 2012

17.07.12

morning swims:
Greta
Gowron
Linda
Amber
Lex
(5)

Roni is safely in Johnstown for the next week. The dogs have all been pretty good thusfar, considering we have people camping on top of us in the shack to the north and lots of vehicles and pedestrians around for whatever reason. I decided I'd try to establish some semblance of normalcy and took some swimmers out; the ones who stayed behind were very good. First I took Greta by herself and she did very well. Next I was only going to take the girls but Lex talked his way onto the team; I took him out on the black leash and everyone else off. They swam with such abandon that it was at times harrowing; Lex more or less ripped the shirt off of my back and damned near pulled my trunks off with his crazy antics in the water and Amber was not far behind. We swam around a lot until Linda started wandering too far on the beach and the ones in the house started getting antsy. They all had a blast.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!