Saturday, July 14, 2012

14.07.12

morning run:
Truman
Eve
Rita
Osita
Chester
Rufus
Daisy
Xmul
(8)

Hidden trail: ~8k. Rufus and Xmul should not go together for a while - they are too much at the gate. I used two leashes for the first time in years, one apiece. They hauled me down at the first bend on our road, though to be fair it was more my fault than theirs; they were good and let me get up and we carried on from there well enough. I let Rufus off around the point where we got to the cut-over but left Xmul on until the swimming hole and put her back on before the road; she was off again on the beach and was good all of the time she was off the leash, although she didn't have much opportunity to be bad. Everyone was really good the whole way and had a good time.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Greta
Amber
Bette
Otto
Shirley
(5)

I took Amber out with Greta but she wasn't that interested in swimming so I brought her in early; the water was a little stinky so maybe that was it (probably not). Bette really swam out to get me a lot but everyone else did well too and had a good time. The tabanos were terrible.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!