Monday, July 23, 2012

23.07.12

morning swims:
Zasu
Greta
Amber
Gowron
Lex
Zoot
Godzilla
Linda
Mo
Twiggy
Steve McQueen
(11)

Another complicated swimming morning. Zasu insisted on coming out with Greta, which made me very happy. Two of the strays that have been around close were right south of us on the beach when we came out; I was worried that Zasu would be too friendly and go try to recruit them while I was in the water with Greta so I brought us all back in and the two strays passed north of the house and went around. I went back out with Zasu and Greta for a few laps after that and Zasu even came out to get us in the water once. Next I took Amber, Lex, PupG and Zoot. Zoot is still too much of a freak but working with him like this is helping him a bit; he does come back in on his own when he's supposed to, at least. I wanted to switch it up so when I put Zoot back in I took out Godzilla and Linda along with Lex, Amber and PupG. Next round was Amber, Lex, PupG and Mo, which was really funny - Mo was so happy she didn't know what to do with herself but she did swim a lot (Amber beats her up something terrible in the water). I left PupG in on the last two trips because she's too bad about coming back in on her own, so it was Amber, Lex and Twiggy and then finally I switched twigs for Steve McQueen. I wish I could've taken a lot more out but it was getting late and everyone was starting to lose focus. Everyone who went out with me was stellar and had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!