Wednesday, September 5, 2012

05.09.12

morning walk:
Lucy
Blue
Gowron
Shirley
Bosha
Buddy
Petey
(7)

I took this crew around the cow pasture the long way. Petey was the real wild-card here; his hip will not let me take him on runs and he isn't really good on the leash at all yet but he has to get out so I thought we'd try a walk. Although he does run around a lot he doesn't run continuously like when we go running and he tends to stick fairly close to his humans so this worked out well (we're watching him for a limp today). He was a good boy; we ran into a bird trapper on the dirty road and he didn't make a peep and kept moving with me. Buddy was great: he didn't get turned around once and obviously had a good time. Shirley about tore my arm out of its socket in the first ~100m but settled down a little. I also had Bosha on a leash because she's unsure when with other dogs that are in high-energy mode... she did well. Everyone else was good and had a good time jumping in puddles and smelling stuff.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Greta
Bette
(2)

Angels.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!