Tuesday, September 18, 2012

18.09.12

morning run:
Frijolita
Osita
Reggie
Ziggy
Molly
Lily
Jack
Twiggy
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~7k. We went the long way to avoid most of the flamingos and it worked out well. I had Molly on the leash from the beginning and for the majority of the run; I put Lily on the other end of the leash right at the ~1km mark because of the flamingos in the near charcos and she was good about it. Since I don't want them really going anywhere near flamingos in general I put Lily on a couple of times during the run to keep her honest; she does need a reminder every once in a while but she's a good girl. Molly did well when she was off the leash but I was really on top of her; we did see a couple of vehicles and she did not behave like an idiot, so that's something. Everyone else did well on a high-paced run.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!