Friday, September 28, 2012

28.09.12

morning run:
Frijolita
Osita
Tuesday
Gowron
Lily
Daisy
Linda
Luna
(8)

Hidden trail: ~8k. Tuesday was off the hook at the swimming hole and environs but otherwise I left her on. I started to notice her giving me that paranoid look as we began to head north from the Au Soleil Couchant road so that nixed any ideas of letting her off the leash from that point on. Still she was a good girl and it doesn't seem as bad as it used to be; she definitely ran with a will and had a good time. Linda had an incredible number of xmuls in her coat when we got home and a couple flamingos did take off when we got near but other than that no missteps - I didn't have to put anyone on the other end of the leash. The bugs were not as bad as I thought they'd be today.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!