Sunday, August 9, 2015

09.08.15

morning run:
Gracie
Eve
Rita
Otto
Shirley
Frankie
Daisy
Linda
Roxy
(9)

Up the beach to Au Soleil Couchant: ~4k. Shirley and Daisy left on leashes; Daisy came off quickly (albeit under my watchful eye) and Shirley stayed on until we had turned north towards the wooden shack. I put Roxy on the leash when I let Daisy off; as usual I let her off on the beach but kept her on the leash elsewhere. We ran into Angel on his moto heading north as we were heading south coming home and Roxy did want to bark at him; she's good about it when she's on the leash... who knows, she may never completely get over that bad habit, she was already at least three years old when she came in. In general this was a good and harmonious group. I didn't push the distance for Linda's sake, but she did a lot of swimming while on the beach so hopefully she'll be tired, along with everyone else.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!