Wednesday, May 8, 2013

08.05.13

morning run:
Eve
Truman
Blue
Chester
Reggie
Tuesday
Molly
Lily
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. There haven't been as many salt workers to the south recently so I decided to try my luck heading out the land bridge again; we were mostly alone as I thought we would be all the way to the palapa where there was a van with some people working. This group is good so I wasn't really worried about their behavior but I was worried about the usual issue with the salt workers. There were a few clustered around the palapa and a couple other groups of them scattered through the monte - we took back ways a few times and everyone was good about following me until the very end when Chester turned his ears off as we were running along the edge of the charco just east of the cut-over; I had to go back for him to get him to drop whatever he was into and come with us. At the very end Lily barked at a soldier on doce as we were crossing it after I said a word to her and it seemed she was going to be good; he was walking north and I said to him that they don't bite as he was crossing in front of us when Lily acted like an ass. I was not happy with her. Tuesday was on the leash the whole way and was really good; everyone behaved well.
GRADE: B

morning walk:
Zasu
Miles
Henry
Lucy
Bette
Otto
Tito
Posey
(8)

Roni took this crew out to that strange and interesting charco north of the dead goat trail again. Posey ran ahead too far and needed some time on the leash but otherwise everyone was good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!