Thursday, May 23, 2013

23.05.13

morning run:
Frijolita
Rita
Archie*
Molly
Monkey
Twiggy
Luna
MoMo
(8)

Short northern beach loop: ~6k. Archie bailed on me early, right at those first charcos to the north; it turns out he had a limp and decided to go home on his own initiative which is pretty smart, but at the time I didn't realize it and spent a good 10min trying to find him on all of those little trails between charcos. I finally realized he must've gone home since he's too smart to get lost, so I carried on with the remaining seven for a shorty out the parallel access road to the beach at Au Soleil Couchant and home the way we went out. Everyone was really good and stuck with me while I was looking for Archie. I was irritated with him but it turns out he did the right thing; we need to look into why he's constantly coming up lame.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!