Thursday, May 9, 2013

09.05.13

morning walk:
Lucy
Osita
Frijolita
Shirley
Ernie
Ziggy
Maggie
Bosha
(8)

I took this group out for a walk to the charcos north of the dead goat trail, where Roni has been going lately. I decided to see if it is possible to punch through to the north all the way to the tortuga road and it is indeed. There are a bunch of trails all around there that link up to the road I usually run north on and the tortuga road - kind of cool to discover them. There were a lot of salt workers on those roads today, which is why I was avoiding them; we could see and hear (and probably smell) them from where we were so I kept my charges close to me. I kept Shirley on the leash the whole time because she was just too excited but we jogged a little and she didn't seem worse for it. Everyone was really good.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Greta
Bette
Tori
(3)

I took Greta out and Olle took Bette out on the leash at the same time; both did their typical routines. While we were out Guy walked by heading south with Xmul; Kaya came out right around then so I introduced them all. Guy mentioned that he thought Xmul was a little depressed since he got back and I suggested that Tori might come out to go on walks with Xmul some mornings, which he thought was a good idea. Roni came out with Tori a couple of minutes later, after I brought Greta back in, and there was some general fun in the ocean for a while.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!