Sunday, May 12, 2013

12.05.13

morning run:
Gracie
Posey
Truman
Frijolita
Osita
Rufus
Elewah
Daisy
(8)

Northern charcos: ~8k. I had Ginger in the launchpad and was ready to go but upon observation I thought I detected a limp; I'm still not sure but I didn't want to chance it so she had to sit this one out. Rufus was out of his mind on the porch and really wanted to go so Roni released him into my care and we took off with him on the leash. We went north the same we we did yesterday via the newly discovered route to the tortuga road, cut east into the monte and took the back way to the hidden trail heading east to get to the northern charcos. On the way back we cut south to the swimming hole and came home via the alt. land bride and the dirty road. All of my machinations to avoid people were completely unwarranted today - the monte was empty except for us.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!