Friday, May 10, 2013

10.05.13

morning run:
Rita
Godzilla
Gowron
Archie
Monkey
Twiggy
Luna
Hazel
(8)

Short northern loop: ~6k (not sure, need to check but I'm sure it was at least 6k). Since yesterday I realized that I can get through to the tortuga road a new way today I did that with this group. It was my intention to go to the beach at the tortuga sign, head north to Au Soleil Couchant and come home via the monte but it did not work out. When we got to the beach I could see an annoying person to the north with their dogs and I didn't feel like dealing with them at all; this group is actually all good about everything it was definitely me. I turned us around (was a bit difficult, PupG turned her ears off) and instead took a back-road and small-trail approach to getting to the parallel access road, turned back south and came home the way we went out via those charcos to the north. I put Twiggy and Luna on the leash for a bit to keep them with me and Hazel on at the very end when she turned her ears off to go roll in filth but otherwise everyone was really good.
GRADE: A

morning walk:
Linda
Daisy
Tori
(3)

Kaya and Olle took these three out to go on a walk with Xmul and Guy on the beach to the north. Everyone obviously had a blast.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!