Saturday, May 25, 2013

25.05.13

morning run:
Blue
Eve
Reggie
Gowron
Rufus
Jack
Hazel
Tori
(8)

Northern charcos: ~8k (took the short route home via the swimming hole). I thought maybe I detected a hitch in Hazel's step about halfway through the run so I took the slightly shorter route home; after watching her at home and talking to Roni I think maybe she just has a bit of a rolling gait because of the injury to her leg when we brought her home... she must've broken it as a pup before she got here. It doesn't seem to affect her much on a run: she keeps up easily and doesn't have any problems but I want to keep an eye on her nonetheless. Reggie was hilarious in his enthusiasm and Rufus was a good boy; he left on the leash but wasn't terrible at the gate and came off the leash within the first 2km. Tori had such a blast it is hard to describe but she also behaves herself. I generally have her on a leash in areas where I think we'll run into workers and vehicles because I'm still not sure about her reactions but we saw nobody on this run.
GRADE: A

morning walk:
Zasu
Miles
Henry
Tito
Lucy
Bette
Godzilla
Linda
(8)

Roni took this crew out for a walk to the charcos to the north of the dead goat trail. Everyone was good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!